In Partnership With You, Coach Karla Offers:
- Six-month coaching program
- 12 individual sessions (1 Hour, Sessions via Zoom)
- Clear, empathetic communication
- Objective, unreserved accountability
- Collaborative problem solving
- Empowered decision making
Coaching Program Includes:
- Coaching Agreement
- Client Questionnaire
- S.M.A.R.T. Goal Exercise
- StrengthFinders Book and Self-Assessment
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ) Self-Assessment
- Competency Discovery Self-Assessment
- Professional Network and Mentor Selection
- BONUS: HR/Employee Rights Consultation
- 'Leaders are Readers' Recommended Book List
- Personalized Certificate of Completion
- Coaching Program Evaluation
As stated and confirmed in the Coaching Agreement, refunds are not offered. Either the Client or the Coach may terminate the Coaching Agreement at any time with two (2) weeks written notice. Client agrees to compensate the Coach for all coaching sessions completed through and including the effective date of the termination of the Coaching Agreement.
******* See Client Testimonials Below *******
Disclaimer: No guarantee is offered, implied, extended or given for any specific or general resolution, outcome or result from coaching services rendered.
Nothing contained in the website, email communication, subscription, site content, consultation, coaching, webinar or any other material or any other service related to HR Uncovered For You implies or is intended to create an offer of legal advice or legal service or as a substitute for legal advice or legal service.
The receipt or review of any information does not create an attorney-client relationship with HR Uncovered For You nor any attorney associated with HR Uncovered For You. All information, content, guidance, recommendations and coaching are offered to provide acquired knowledge through applied professional experience, education, professional certifications and training that are supplementary to U.S. Federal and State employment law, legislative regulations, compliance standards and best practiced, core HR principles.
For legal advice or to seek legal counsel, an attorney licensed in the appropriate jurisdiction must be attained.